HBC welcomes Steve Segel to his new role as Senior Vice President of Los Angeles Operations.
Steve has exhibited tremendous growth over the course of his tenure with HBC. His project leadership has brought him success with notable clients. Here are just a few of his notable accolades:
- Warner Music Group – 265,000 square foot headquarters relocation of the entertainment and record label powerhouse to the Arts District. IIDA Calibre Award and Commercial Real Estate Award Winner from the Los Angeles Business Journal
- Viacom – 230,000 SF buildout of Viacom’s West Coast headquarters. Nominated for an IIDA Calibre and CoreNet Global REmmy Award.
- Smashbox Studios – 40,000 square foot production studio. IIDA Calibre Award Nominee, LABJ Commercial Real Estate Award Winner, and LABC Architectural Award Winner.
- BMI – 14,000 square foot workspace for leading performance rights company. IIDA Calibre Award Nominee, LABJ Commercial Real Estate Award Winner, and NAIOP SoCal Award Nominee.
- Greenberg Glusker – 83,000 square foot law firm office spanning three floors. CoreNet Global REmmy Award Nominee.
Steve’s success and consistency have been contributing factors toward HBC’s growth over the past decade. He exhibits leadership focused on client satisfaction and employee development. He inspires and encourages hard work, serving as a mentor for those seeking to progress in their careers. It is for these reasons that Steve is being promoted to Senior Vice President of LA Operations. In this role, he will provide executive leadership and guidance for the day-to-day operations of the LA office. Please join us in welcoming Steve to his new role!