Matt Loorya joins the Howard Building Corporation team as Vice President, located in the Los Angeles Office. Matt brings over 20 years of construction experience, most recently serving as Senior Vice President of Driver SPG. He will be assisting with the day-to-day operations of our organization and will serve as an additional layer of executive support for our project teams. Matt is well respected in the industry and has the qualifications to prove it:
- As a native Californian, Matt graduated from UC Santa Barbara and is a licensed General Contractor.
- Impressive client list that includes Cedars-Sinai, DreamWorks Animation, Mastro’s Restaurants, Sony Pictures, and the University of Southern California.
- Extensive experience working with our industry colleagues at the executive level, including CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, Irvine Company, Jones Lang LaSalle, Kilroy Realty Corporation, LBA Realty, and Savills Studley.
- Project Executive for the KISS Tolman-Bacher Compound at California Institute of Technology, a multi-award winning project also honored for its “green” construction and LEED Platinum certification.
- Executive-level experience working with large, complex projects, such as the Newport Beach Country Club, a project that has won multiple awards for safety management and outstanding architecture, and the 14-story Netflix headquarters in Hollywood.
Assuredly, Matt’s past operational experience at one of our market’s most respected competitors will result in HBC’s continued success. We are excited to add another team member who shares our vision of being the premier tenant improvement general contractor in Southern California.